Sunday, March 29, 2009

Still In The Bathroom Sink

Jeremy still likes to watch mommy and daddy get ready for work in the morning. Earlier in the week I was in the shower when Jeremy started screaming and squirming. I jumped out dripping wet covered with soap and shampoo. I quickly realized that he had turned the hot water on himself! (He's surprisingly good with his hands.) Luckily, our hot water heater was turned way down. No more worries -- we have turned the water source off under the sink.














Rachel's sister-in-law Jill has a cute way of documenting her baby's growth -- photographing each month in the same car seat.

This works in the bathroom sink too. Check out this post from a couple of months ago.

http://billandcarolstump.blogspot.com/2009/01/bathroom-sink.html?zx=af556653c5bfa00e

1 comment:

  1. I took a look at the post of the car and made a coment. No need to do it 2 times.

    Bev

    ReplyDelete