Common visitor comments include: You sure have a lot of bullets or There's no shortage of ammo in these parts or What's this - explosive powder? And, after taking a deep breath, our receptionist patiently explains that we only display the empty packaging.
A few weeks ago we received a huge delivery box and were surprised to find THIS inside. What a nice addition to our display!
You know when you move a chair, and then bump into it for a couple of days – you eventually become accustomed to it, right? NOT THIS GUY. There is no getting used to a 6’2” mannequin fully dressed in military clothing & equipment -- complete with facial hair and striking eyes -- and weapons! He startles the daylights out of me time after time! It’s been several weeks and I still find myself preparing to go around the corner I know he’s there . . . I know he’s there . . . I know he’s there.
It’s not just me. Daily eruptions include --
Eeesh! . . . I can’t get used to that DUMMY!
Ohh! What the ? . . . DUMMY!
Aghhh! Get that DUMMY out of here!
Stupid . . . DUMMY!

No comments:
Post a Comment