Amanda dreamed she missed the bus and couldn’t take the test.
When I stressed in high school, I always dreamed I was in junior high - missing the bus, spoiling my grade. When I stressed in college, I always dreamed I was in high school – forgetting assignments, wrecking my GPA. And now, when I stress at work, I always dream I am in college – forgetting to go to Economics 330 for an entire semester, ruining my life! Had one just the other night . . . it had been a while . . . sometimes it's a different class.
So, the good news is she passed the pre-requisite test for college algebra and now gets UVU credit for her sophomore math class! The bad news is she inherited the gene that causes recurring stress dreams about school!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment