So I've been worrying for a few weeks about Jeremy's language skills. Since J does all the motor-mouthing, Jeremy's communication skills are quite limited -- pointing, shaking his head yes or no, and occassionally screaming when he's not happy.
Bill and I decided to try some one-on-one time with each of them. It was a pleasant surprise last week when I pushed Jeremy around in a grocery cart and he actually did some jabbering.
Friday we jumped in the car to run an errand. I pulled down the rear-view mirror and eyed my baby in the back seat.
Jeremy . . . Jeremy I called. I finally caught his attention and got a big smile in return! Jeremy, I see you!
And Jeremy replied I see you! Crystal clear! And just like that Jeremy went from saying four words -- to saying a three-word-sentence. Wahoo!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment