Jeremey looks so much like Amanda in his drooling picture it is so cute! I am glad you are in the blogging world with me it's nice to have a Burr friend!
I thought you would have put more pictures up by now. Sarinah and I have started a Blog for me. I want to add some more pictures from the Hockey game we went to last night, so I will give the address later. No I'll give it to you now. WWW.meanddolly.blogspot.com Love Ya,
mmm:D snow is just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThes pictures rock. I wish I could take pictures like these. Oh I guess that means I would have to learn about camera's.
ReplyDeleteJeremey looks so much like Amanda in his drooling picture it is so cute! I am glad you are in the blogging world with me it's nice to have a Burr friend!
ReplyDeleteHey Carol,
ReplyDeleteI thought you would have put more pictures up by now. Sarinah and I have started a Blog for me. I want to add some more pictures from the Hockey game we went to last night, so I will give the address later. No I'll give it to you now. WWW.meanddolly.blogspot.com
Love Ya,
Bev
p.s. sure miss you guy's