He is getting so big I love it! He looks all snuggly and warm!
That is sooo cute. He is growing so fast. Isn't it sad the infant stage seems to go by so quickly. Hope your surviving all the cold. I hate it and I am ready to go somewhere warm soon.
I think he is snoozing rather than watching. He probably thinks your crazy for being up so early. Keep those pictures coming.Love Ya,Bev
Love that little guy.
He is getting so big I love it! He looks all snuggly and warm!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo cute. He is growing so fast. Isn't it sad the infant stage seems to go by so quickly. Hope your surviving all the cold. I hate it and I am ready to go somewhere warm soon.
ReplyDeleteI think he is snoozing rather than watching. He probably thinks your crazy for being up so early. Keep those pictures coming.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya,
Bev
Love that little guy.
ReplyDelete