
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Suite Jazz
What's better than watching the Jazz clobber the T-wolves? Watching in the privacy of a luxury suite! Dinner, drinks, appetizers, snacks, dessert -- fabulous! Our Armament Systems group finally figured out that our sister company Launch Systems has a suite at the Energy Solutions Arena. Hopefully, we'll take advantage of this again soon. This game was especially fun because half of our office lives in Minneapolis. So, no matter which basket was made, our deck was hollering.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW! SO fun, you have better hook-ups than Cookie!
ReplyDeleteHi Guy's,
ReplyDeleteWhat fun. I will have to post the pictures I have of the Hockey game I went to while at Sarinah's. Loads of fun. Miss you guy's.
Love Ya,
Bev
ps give the baby's a hug and kiss from me.
I'm so jealous!! I love Jazz games! One of the only things I miss about Little Caesars..the luxury suite! Keep up the great blogging! I love it!
ReplyDelete