It was a great adventure! J would have played all day if Jeremy and Amanda could have kept up. I was pleased at having found such great entertainment that I only heard “I miss Grandma Miess” twice today!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Dino Adventure
It seems that most adventures we attempt lately somehow relate to an episode of Curious George. J explained to Amanda, “We’re going to the dinosaur museum . . . like George . . . then he went to the doctor!” I vaguely recalled the episode where George climbed up the dinosaur exhibit and fell off, breaking his leg – and I quickly repeated the PBS disclaimer at the end of each episode: “George is a monkey and can do things that you can’t!”
It was a great adventure! J would have played all day if Jeremy and Amanda could have kept up. I was pleased at having found such great entertainment that I only heard “I miss Grandma Miess” twice today!


It was a great adventure! J would have played all day if Jeremy and Amanda could have kept up. I was pleased at having found such great entertainment that I only heard “I miss Grandma Miess” twice today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment