Top Five Things I Learned at the Spring Office Party
(5) There’s plenty of wide open space and no crowding whatsoever in the beautiful city of Morgan and the surrounding valley. And yet, the only new home building sites are right next to the shooting range!
(4) When sitting in a tree all night, in the middle of the jungle, in the middle of Africa, you must confirm the leopard is a male before you shoot – and you can’t determine from the size of the spots! Good luck this week Mark on your Dangerous Game TV shoot.
(3) .50 caliber bullets will take out more than a leg! Check out the size of the bullets in the bottom picture.
(2) It's amazing how quickly you can go through hundreds of bullets when using semi-automatic weapons and the bullets are free! It's amazing how long it takes to pick up hundreds of empty shells before you leave! Why didn't Emily Post clue me in to this noteworthy etiquette?
(1) I can shoot a handgun standing 20 feet in front of a target and still miss the entire board! I am harmless to an intruder.
Bonus: Clay discs are shot with a shotgun! How did I miss this one? I always thought Annie Oakley stomped all over Frank Butler shooting single bullets!
Bonus: When men are responsible for planning the party, you'll have a great adventure!


No comments:
Post a Comment